Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice...Awkward situation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice...Awkward situation

Buyers signing on 4/8; sellers delayed signing 4/11 due to medical issues. Original closing date was on or before 4/19. Sellers need to stay in home until 4/17 due to medical transportation. Working on hold harmless documents...not really concerned at collecting rent or anything we just want to get it over on our part we are already paid up for our month to month lease anyway. Any thoughts on how to completely cover ourselves

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Re: Need advice...Awkward situation

Assuming you are using a realtor I would work closely with them and see what they suggest - they are the contract professionals - so they have experience with similar problems - 

Good Luck

B

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.