Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an FHA streamline referral please,

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Need an FHA streamline referral please,

I am planning to do a streamline refinance with my existing FHA mortgage.  I currently have the low MIP, but just missed the grandfather window to keep the low rate on a streamline.  Interest rates have dropped enough now that it looks like it makes sense to refi from my fixed 30 at 4.5 with low MIP to a 15 or 30 fixed at a lower APR but higher MIP.

The deciding factor will be closing costs and rate whether it makes financial sense.

I am currently with Wells Fargo, but want to know if there is a cheaper or lower APR option available to me.  Does anyone here reccomend someone they have used?

Thanks,

P

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Need an FHA streamline referral please,

Nobody?

Message 2 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Sent you a pm for someone that is excellent

Message 3 of 11
lucky70
New Contributor

Please send to me as well. Thanks

Message 4 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

PM sent!

Message 5 of 11
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Get a quote from Wells.....

And as much as the other posters try to 'help' here..... It would be wise to not take a referral by PM and run with it unless you share the offer out in the open here for all to scrutinize.

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

And as much as the other posters try to 'help' here..... It would be wise to not take a referral by PM and run with it unless you share the offer out in the open here for all to scrutinize.

I agree with the above from Dallas ^^^.  It is the wise thing to do on any board where you are getting referrals from unknown people. I know I sent you the referral and that particular mortgage lender is excellent, but how would you know that since I'm a stranger too.

Message 7 of 11
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

I agree with the above from Dallas ^^^.  It is the wise thing to do on any board where you are getting referrals from unknown people. I know I sent you the referral and that particular mortgage lender is excellent, but how would you know that since I'm a stranger too.

glad that wasn't taken as a rude comment by me

i kind of "call em like i see em" and don't do the PC THANG

Retired Lender
Message 8 of 11
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

I thought we weren't allowed to put names on the board. Smiley Surprised

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 9 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@jnkp2001 wrote:

I thought we weren't allowed to put names on the board. Smiley Surprised

The name is not on the board. I sent it via private message (pm) which is allowed.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.