Valued Contributor
p-

Need an FHA streamline referral please,

I am planning to do a streamline refinance with my existing FHA mortgage.  I currently have the low MIP, but just missed the grandfather window to keep the low rate on a streamline.  Interest rates have dropped enough now that it looks like it makes sense to refi from my fixed 30 at 4.5 with low MIP to a 15 or 30 fixed at a lower APR but higher MIP.

The deciding factor will be closing costs and rate whether it makes financial sense.

I am currently with Wells Fargo, but want to know if there is a cheaper or lower APR option available to me.  Does anyone here reccomend someone they have used?

Thanks,

P

12-15-14: FICO EXP: 813 - EQU:802 - TRAN: 756 - AVG: 790 +240 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Valued Contributor
p-

Re: Need an FHA streamline referral please,

Nobody?

12-15-14: FICO EXP: 813 - EQU:802 - TRAN: 756 - AVG: 790 +240 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

Sent you a pm for someone that is excellent

New Contributor
lucky70

Please send to me as well. Thanks

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

PM sent!

Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Get a quote from Wells.....

And as much as the other posters try to 'help' here..... It would be wise to not take a referral by PM and run with it unless you share the offer out in the open here for all to scrutinize.

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

DallasLoanGuy wrote:

And as much as the other posters try to 'help' here..... It would be wise to not take a referral by PM and run with it unless you share the offer out in the open here for all to scrutinize.

I agree with the above from Dallas ^^^.  It is the wise thing to do on any board where you are getting referrals from unknown people. I know I sent you the referral and that particular mortgage lender is excellent, but how would you know that since I'm a stranger too.

Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

StartingOver10 wrote:

DallasLoanGuy wrote:

I agree with the above from Dallas ^^^.  It is the wise thing to do on any board where you are getting referrals from unknown people. I know I sent you the referral and that particular mortgage lender is excellent, but how would you know that since I'm a stranger too.

glad that wasn't taken as a rude comment by me

i kind of "call em like i see em" and don't do the PC THANG

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
Regular Contributor
jnkp2001

I thought we weren't allowed to put names on the board. :smileysurprised:

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

jnkp2001 wrote:

I thought we weren't allowed to put names on the board. :smileysurprised:

The name is not on the board. I sent it via private message (pm) which is allowed.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}