cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help guys

Contributor

Need some help guys

Finally got my credit in position to try for my first home my last year income was 69k but however I transferred to a different state an my pay has gone up I'm looking somewhere around 85k by the end of this calendar year I met wit a loan officer today to go over things he told me I prob won't qualify for usda due to it being 72k income limit in my area I don't have much money due to me fixing my credit. Just now started my 401k so that's not an option an if I go fha he said I prob won't qualify for no grants neither
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: Need some help guys

So am I understanding right that you are seeking home loan with a downpayment assistance, too?  So your problem is that you do not have a downpayment for a home?  Can you tell us more like current debt (monthly CC, auto, student loan, installmen loans), Mortgage scores, and income at the moment?  Are you seeking a home this year, or next year after you file for taxes?  Others may chime in and give you more info...

Cap One Venture-$13k I Chase Freedom-$3k I BoA-$2k, VS-$1k, Cap One QS1-$3,300 I FICO mortgage middle score 700. Last app: mortgage
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Seeking this year current debt 1600 out of 9000 car note 460 installment 315 which i can pay off
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

My income was 69k last year but I'm on pace to make about 85k this year which I was told they will use this year is dat true even if I'm tryna get the ball rolling now
Message 4 of 4