cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the power of positivity from MyFICO family!

tag
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Need the power of positivity from MyFICO family!

Doesn't the subject line say it all??

Need the power of positive thinking from MyFICO family members.   I am sitting in a hotel, waiting for  the "word".  Don't like it.  And not a darn thing I can do about it, except accept  that things will go their own course.  And accept that people don't always meet their contractual deadlines in a timely manner.   

Please send, think, believe positive thoughts for us today.  And tomorrow.  And every second until the closing.   

And maybe donate so I can buy a wig.  My hourly hair loss needs to slow down to a stop!  Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: Need the power of positivity from MyFICO family!

Positive vibes sent.

Go hang by the pool!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 13
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Lol - send even more please!

The pool looks nasty!  Very dirty and the water is murky.   I can't force myself into the pool.  I am sorry.  

Thank you for the good thoughts.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 13
dpechal
Regular Contributor

Why not enjoy a couple of brewski's?

***$25,500******$20,000******$20,000******$20,000******$15,000********NPSL****

Message 4 of 13
IOBA
Senior Contributor

dpechal - nice thought, but sitting in a hotel and will have to drive somewhere in a few hours.  Either to closing (fingers crossed) or to another place to spend the night (have to work in another city tomorrow).  So drinking booze is out of the question until I reach my unknown desitnation.  Smiley Sad   Chocolate on the other hand, will be available in 3-4 hours.

Do they make a chocolate beer?

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck IOBA you are almost there!!!

Message 6 of 13
FrugalRican
Blogger

@IOBA wrote:

Yes, they do, albeit not exactly "cheap".

Go hang out by the moat.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 7 of 13
JenniferinFL
Frequent Contributor

@IOBA wrote:

Lol - send even more please!

The pool looks nasty!  Very dirty and the water is murky.   I can't force myself into the pool.  I am sorry.  

Thank you for the good thoughts.  Smiley Happy

Oh my, that's awful. I hope they come through for you today and you get to close. There's something about closing after a long weekend, the whole office worker crowd just seems to really slack off with that extra day. We spent a good chunk of yesterday tracking down where the title agent sent the HUD (to an employee that no longer worked with the bank) and finding the new contact for her to make sure we could actually close tomorrow. I'm still concerned that the HUD did not reach the seller in time for her to wire in her funds, came in after noon today and our closing is supposed to be 10:30 am tomorrow. Hope yours comes through for you today!

Current Cards: Cap 1 Journey $3000, Cap 1 Playstation $2250, WFNNB Store Cards $2450 combined, Target $700, CareCredit $1700, Barclay Rewards Plat. Mastercard $1800, Old Navy $300, DCU Platinum Rewards Visa $2000, Swagbucks Rewards Visa $1000

Starting Score: 615 EQ (03-15-2012) 600 TU (03-21-2012 Barclays app) ) Ch.7 discharged 5/2009

Current Score: 671 EQ (09-27-2014 DCU) 660 TU (9/26/14 Barclays) Ex 688 (10/07/2014 Swagbucks)

Gardening since 9/22/2014

Message 8 of 13
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

@IOBA wrote:

dpechal - nice thought, but sitting in a hotel and will have to drive somewhere in a few hours.  Either to closing (fingers crossed) or to another place to spend the night (have to work in another city tomorrow).  So drinking booze is out of the question until I reach my unknown desitnation.  Smiley Sad   Chocolate on the other hand, will be available in 3-4 hours.

Yup, try Young's Double Chocolate Stout or Rogue Chocolate Stout.   Both great beers!! I couldn't drink more than one in a sitting though!

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 13
marty56
Super Contributor

Take lots of pictures in the hotel and then post them in your new home.  Sort of a before and after thing.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.