cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs some advice super nervous.... Need LO advice or any one......

tag
haapril
Contributor

Needs some advice super nervous.... Need LO advice or any one......

Okay, hello. let me give it to you in a nut shell. I place an offer on a home 224,500 foreclosure and needs some repairs. I have a bank that may fiacne the house. we place in contract to have bank to fix repair so that it may go smooth with FHA guidelines, but declined. Bank willing to drop price to 215,000 (which is a steal for this house that sold for 500K). My ratios are tight due to the taxes on home 41/41 but , I steal got a preapproval. The reacessments of taxes are at the end of Aug. and hoping it helps me out with ratios. Okay i think my problem may be is that I own another home , been on the market for sale but unable to sale. But plan to use it as a rental. I been a nurse for 7 years at primary job, I pick up to side jobs at the march. Do you think banks may consider that income? And my primary job I make enough to cover both mortages, But i would like for the bank to consider the other incomes as well ? I have the money, credit and do you think it may fly. I have paid my car down to reporting less then 10 months payment and the only other thing I have on my credit is my mortage that I have never skipped a beat with. Any advice anyone?? thank you for time and advice.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Needs some advice super nervous.... Need LO advice or any one......

Does the 41% ratio include you paying both mortgages.  Lenders usually want to see proof of rental income.  Also, your other job could be counted if you have consistently had the add'l income for a couple years.  It depends on the lender.  I don't see why the bank would not approve your loan if you meet other requirements. No foreclosure in 3yrs, 2 yrs from bankruptcy discharge, 620 min score etc.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

the ten month rule only applies for debts where your payments are less than $100 per month - assuming your car payment is more than this then it won't matter whether you have less than 10 months to go or not it will still be included in your DTI calculation.
Message 3 of 4
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

I think that there are enough compensating factors here that UW may overlook the ratios.. your income that is more than enough for 2 mortgages is great (just send in paystubs from the side jobs..it may not be officially counted, but UW can look if less than 2 yrs)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.