Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Collection...Already Approved???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Collection...Already Approved???

I had a new collection show up on my reports on 12/10/08...it says the date assigned was 7/1/06...I have already been approved...and my house is in the process of being built...

Is this an automatic denial???...

It's not like the collection is recent...its from 2006...but just showing on my reports now...I do not believe this is my account...I disputed it...it came back verified...and I just sent off a Full Media Validation Letter today...I have NO IDEA what to do...I will follow the procedure to get them to validate...and if not...file compaints...

But what if this is not gone before I close...I'm set to close March 27, 2009...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: New Collection...Already Approved???

ask your loan officer.

they will know.

we dont pull new credit reports after initial pull unless it is older than 90 days..... but ome lenders vary 

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Collection...Already Approved???

Still waiting on his call back....I called at 3:00 p.m.....no return call yet...and my reports were pulled on Dec 6th...so if I'm closing on March 27th...that's more than 90 days....

CONFUSED!!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.