cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Collection!! Out of no Where what to do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Collection!! Out of no Where what to do?

We have been pre approved but today we got an alert a collection popped up on my husbands experian report. dropping his 672 score to 598! We were supposed to start building next month (in 2 weeks) it will take 180 days for our house to be complete. The builder was doing the interim loan for us. NOW even after paying the collection I am afraid to start our house for fear in 6 months when its done we wont be approved with the collection on there. Any ideas as to if this will ruin it for us???

This was a medical bill from a year ago, when I told the girl I never got a notice she laughed and said yeah our bills look like junk mail people trash them alot!Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Collection!! Out of no Where what to do?

@Anonymous wrote:

We have been pre approved but today we got an alert a collection popped up on my husbands experian report. dropping his 672 score to 598! We were supposed to start building next month (in 2 weeks) it will take 180 days for our house to be complete. The builder was doing the interim loan for us. NOW even after paying the collection I am afraid to start our house for fear in 6 months when its done we wont be approved with the collection on there. Any ideas as to if this will ruin it for us???

This was a medical bill from a year ago, when I told the girl I never got a notice she laughed and said yeah our bills look like junk mail people trash them alot!Smiley Mad

if you can afford to pay it do it asap and then get it taken off do to hippa laws.  they talk about it in the general credit forums i believe

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.