Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New FHA rules and Accounts in Dispute

tag
Klesko
Regular Contributor

Re: New FHA rules and Accounts in Dispute

See that makes no sense. The rule says only items with a total balance of 1k that are under dispute has to be cleared up.

I think lenders are just taking this rule to the extreme and FHA would not actualy care.

Penfed Visa 10k | Penfed PLOC 25k | Citi Hhonors 10k | Total Rewards Visa $25k | Alliant Visa $15k | Barclays Arrival + $13k | Barclays AAdvantage $5k | Barclays Apple $2.2k | CapOne QS WMC $26.5k | CapOne QS $5k | CapOne Plat $5k | Discover 8.5k | Allegacy Visa $6k | DCU Visa $7.5k | Best Buy Visa $11k | Lowes Store Card $30k | Walmart Store Card $10k | Amazon Store Card $25k
Message 11 of 19
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

I agree, but i have had 2 different LO's from different companies, say that they wont submit it until it is resolved..... might just be my bad luck.... *sigh*

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 12 of 19
Klesko
Regular Contributor

I only have to call TU and EX for two accounts on my reports which isnt a problem. However my wife has to call all three about 4 accounts which are showing dispute remarks and she HATES doing this sort of thing.

Penfed Visa 10k | Penfed PLOC 25k | Citi Hhonors 10k | Total Rewards Visa $25k | Alliant Visa $15k | Barclays Arrival + $13k | Barclays AAdvantage $5k | Barclays Apple $2.2k | CapOne QS WMC $26.5k | CapOne QS $5k | CapOne Plat $5k | Discover 8.5k | Allegacy Visa $6k | DCU Visa $7.5k | Best Buy Visa $11k | Lowes Store Card $30k | Walmart Store Card $10k | Amazon Store Card $25k
Message 13 of 19
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

If she wants the mortgage, she has to do it! lol unfortunately. 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 14 of 19
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@BadCredBen wrote:

If she wants the mortgage, she has to do it! lol unfortunately. 

Hey Ben, you should PM MarineVietVet and have your screen name changed from BadCredBen to AvgCredBen Smiley Happy

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 15 of 19
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

i have a thread in the tech help forum asking to change it to FairCredBen lol!

Message 16 of 19
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@BadCredBen wrote:

i have a thread in the tech help forum asking to change it to FairCredBen lol!

HAHA  YES!

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 17 of 19
golo
Frequent Contributor

So,let me see if i understand,i will have to have all comments on my accounts removed even if they resolved? Pardon my ignorance,i'm new at this.Thanks in advance. : )

Message 18 of 19
smiths38
Regular Contributor

FairCredBen,can you please tell me who your lender is?Thank you!

Starting Score: 553(EQ) 572 (TU) 586(EX) (EQ Complete Advantage)
Current Score: 572
Goal Score: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.