cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home with tons of help from SHANE the Mortgage Man!!

tag
Rindy
Valued Member

New Home with tons of help from SHANE the Mortgage Man!!

I have been lurking on these boards for years and have been wanting to own my own home for a long time. After reading so many posts I decided that I would contact Shane and ask his opinion on my "readiness". When Shane reviewed my file in march of 2016, he identified a few things my Husband and I needed to fix. We fixed those issues and reached out to him in November 2016.
Our process was AMAZING!! Shane identified the best lender for us and closed our deal in 30 days!! I kept expecting a shoe to drop and be disappointed (I have read a lot of horror stories) but it never happened. I truly wanted to write this post to give encouragement to those that are "lurking" like I was and let them know to keep at it and it will happen. I also wanted to publicly thank Shane the Mortgage Man for all of his expertise and helping my family realize a dream we have had for a LONG time..I am currently writing this in the living room of our new home!!

Starting Score: 593
Current Score: 652
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Home with tons of help from SHANE the Mortgage Man!!

Congratulations!  Shane's pretty darned excellent in the limited mortgage experience I had with him directly.

        
Message 2 of 5
tanyagarrett
Valued Member

That's Great....Congratulation.  Way to go Shane (Your The Best)

Message 3 of 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Shane does a terrific job ..congrats on your new home!

Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

You are welcome Rindy, glad all of my little tricks worked out.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.