Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mortgage Pull! 30 Point Jump Since last week

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Mortgage Pull! 30 Point Jump Since last week

Last week my Loan Officer decided to go through with my loan since we are on the tail end of a Short sale (We're hoping it's a tail end! ) I've been sitting on the edge since LAST WEEK he pulled my Midscore of 646 (tu ) ... I was told my file was being sent to underwriting but then was told it would be sent by the end of this week

Today I get a MyFico Alert and Low and behold my Low score jumped from 636 to 660.... I quickly called my LO and guess what ? He's out of town until MONDAY!!

So there was a number to call the processor if there were some concerns before he returned. I called this woman And she was soo nice. Told her about my fico score boost for EQ although her midscore pull was EX

She said that my new EX Midscore is 676 and my New TU score 695. I can NOT believe that my scores have jumped more than 125 points since May thanks to this great woman who has helped guide me through all of this

I asked her if she didn't think I would be approved could she tell me.. and she said that she's done hundreds of these, my file looks great and she's sending it off Monday and I'll have the approval for the shortsale by Wed at the latest. .

I'm so relieved but  I will be more relieved when I get both letters.. Loan Commitment and the Short Sale Approval Letter!

thanks to those who helped me get this far

The rates are soo incredibly low. I'm going FHA but not sure if I could go any lower with FHA Rates with my new and improved score.

Praying I'm able to apply for Credit After the mortgage is finalized as we need new appliances! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Mortgage Pull! 30 Point Jump Since last week

Congratulations, katnchi!  I'm so excited for you! Smiley Happy  As far as applying for credit, just wait until your loan funds. We closed and my loan funded on Monday 10/31.  On Tuesday I applied for a Discover More card and got a credit line of $1700 with low interest and BT rates.  It's my first prime card and I will earn rewards.  I applied for some other cards as I was unsure if I would qualify for this one.  If I had to do it over again, I would've applied for the prime card first and the others as a last resort because now that I have a card with a larger CL I don't really want the smaller CL cards.  I wanted a better interest rate with a higher limit to be able to buy new appliances when the time comes.   Check out the credit cards board for some advice on strategies after you close.  Smiley Happy  Good luck the rest of the way.  Can't wait to see when you close!

katnchi wrote:

Last week my Loan Officer decided to go through with my loan since we are on the tail end of a Short sale (We're hoping it's a tail end! ) I've been sitting on the edge since LAST WEEK he pulled my Midscore of 646 (tu ) ... I was told my file was being sent to underwriting but then was told it would be sent by the end of this week

Today I get a MyFico Alert and Low and behold my Low score jumped from 636 to 660.... I quickly called my LO and guess what ? He's out of town until MONDAY!!

So there was a number to call the processor if there were some concerns before he returned. I called this woman And she was soo nice. Told her about my fico score boost for EQ although her midscore pull was EX

She said that my new EX Midscore is 676 and my New TU score 695. I can NOT believe that my scores have jumped more than 125 points since May thanks to this great woman who has helped guide me through all of this

I asked her if she didn't think I would be approved could she tell me.. and she said that she's done hundreds of these, my file looks great and she's sending it off Monday and I'll have the approval for the shortsale by Wed at the latest. .

I'm so relieved but  I will be more relieved when I get both letters.. Loan Commitment and the Short Sale Approval Letter!

thanks to those who helped me get this far

The rates are soo incredibly low. I'm going FHA but not sure if I could go any lower with FHA Rates with my new and improved score.

Praying I'm able to apply for Credit After the mortgage is finalized as we need new appliances! Smiley Happy

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.