Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New construction being avoided by LO and sales agent

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Re: New construction being avoided by LO and sales agent

i filled out the survey they sent and they gave me a call back but i dont want to deal with them if they are like that upfront who knows what they will do throughout the process if something comes up during the process of building our home. I will wait until the beginning of next year after some items have fallen off and my profile will loook much better and get with an agent that doesnt mind working with us.

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 11 of 13
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@jamevfan wrote:

i filled out the survey they sent and they gave me a call back but i dont want to deal with them if they are like that upfront who knows what they will do throughout the process if something comes up during the process of building our home. I will wait until the beginning of next year after some items have fallen off and my profile will loook much better and get with an agent that doesnt mind working with us.

^^^Get with an agent that is thrilled to work with you!

It is supposed to be a pleasant process for the most part. Some people have more difficult files than others - but don't work with an agent that doesn't want to work with you. You are the consumer and deserve to be treated right. 

Message 12 of 13
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Exactly my thoughts, we will be patient and fix up a few things and start next year when the majority of things fall off of my report.

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.