Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here...looking for support

tag
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Re: New here...looking for support

Awwww!!! Congrats!!!! Soooo happy for you!!!! My appraisal that I was absolutely STRESSING/PSYCHO about came back fine!!! So I'm off to UW and hopefully will be posting my "I CLOSED!!!" Pretty soon. I feel so connected to everyone on this board right now cause we're all going through such a stressful, life changing event right now so when one of my fellow "July/Aug" closers finally closes its almost as gratifying as me being able to close!! Again, soooo super happy for you!! Now, send some positive "closing" vibes my way pleeaasssse Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My loan officer didn't order the appraisal before putting my file into underwrting because he said he wanted to be more secure about an approval before spending money on an appraisal.  Last night when I talked to him he said that he felt pretty confident and would be ordering the appraisal today.  I haven't heard anything about it yet, but praying the appraisal is fine.  The comps in the area are all around the same price, so i'm hoping that helps.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

And i'm sending you tons of positive closing vibes! Heart

Message 13 of 17
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Thanks Lillisum!!!! I actually JUST spoke to my LO and I guess I've been in UW already/am already in UW but was so busy stressing on this appraisal stuff I didn't even think about UW. But she sent me an email requesting an updated paystub and a LOE for a 750 deposit (I think on another thread I accidentally said it was a withdrawl but it was a deposit) and she says once she get the title work I should be closing about a week or 2 weeks after she gets that Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So exciting!  I hope it all goes smoothly!

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been a whirlwind since I last posted! After the clear to close, we heard the lender had the documents over to the title company on the morning of the 19th.  We signed at 2:30pm. It only took an hour and was really laid back, and the lady was super nice.  She said they were trying to rush this in, because the sellers agent had been bugging them.  We were late closing because of condition after condition.

They sent the paperwork out with UPS at 4pm Thursday and by 11am Friday, the funder had approved it, and it was going to funding, but we had to bring in $187 more dollars cash.  We rushed there, by noon it was paid.  They said the would call us when they recorded.  At 4:30pm we received the call that everything was done and to get the keys from our realtor.  Within an hour, we had the keys and are now home owners!!!!!

Message 16 of 17
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

LOVE HEARING GOOD NEWS!!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.