Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to mortgages

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to mortgages

i am at a 620 and am new to all of this and will 650 at least get my foot in the door, with all 3 credit monitoring me i am suppose to  be closing around march 22 or so but i need to pay 1000.00 dollars on a 2.000.00 balance which i only have 300.00 a lot of people speak of that 1 point that need it scares me.

Hello juanet,

Welcome to the forums.

The thread you posted this in is almost 3 years old and I've split your thread off so more people will likely see it. All I've changed is the title. If you want to change it to something else it is possible to edit your own post. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know.

--Marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Heavanly1
Regular Contributor

Re: New to mortgages

I think we're going to need some clarification on a few things:

1. Is your middle score currently at a 620 and you're asking if you need to get it to a 650?

2. Are you saying that you've already found a home and are scheduled to close on 03/22?

3. If so, is reducing your $2000 balance by $1000 a condition of your closing?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.