cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New with questions

tag
twims

Re: New with questions

I definately see your point.  Our CC rates are currently 4.99, 2.99, and the most outrageous one is at 24.99%.  That also has the lowest balance though, so if we were to go the route you suggest, I suppose I could put all of the extra savings from the mortgage refi's toward that one first.  I'm also guessing that our mortgage people would have some good suggestions for us.  If I could ever get ahold of them that is.
Message 21 of 24
twims

*sigh*  I've already tried getting ahold of another loan officer.  I got her voicemail too, go figure.

If I do manage to get ahold of someone, what info are they going to need from me in order to pull a case number for us?  Can they do it just on the request from us in anticipation of us refinancing?  Or are they going to need tax info, pay stubs, etc. before they'll even request a case number?

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I assume address, contact info, ss #s, maybe DL #s, basic income questions/credit questions should get you started.  they will want proff of the info before moving to far, but they shouldbe able to get it started over the phone.
Message 23 of 24
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

twims wrote:

*sigh*  I've already tried getting ahold of another loan officer.  I got her voicemail too, go figure.

It is probably time to shop around elsewhere.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.