Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nfcu mortgage

Well im on my phone so sorry for any spelling issues, anyway I did an app for a mortgage and it glitched so i called and told them then they did another app, i was hoping for only 1 inquiry as i am way over the limit, anyways wondering how this will play out I have a ton of debt only 1 collection very small can pay my gf has loads of medical cos i have a vehicle judgement from 2012 im on the fence to pay it off but i dont want to pay that off and have a down payment so hoping a lo will contact me, also wanting to try there 100 percent financing, anyways any advice on the judgement. Would be great im pulling some 401k soon and will get my utilization to zero hoping to see some score increases
7 REPLIES 7
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Nfcu mortgage

@Anonymous wrote:
Well im on my phone so sorry for any spelling issues, anyway I did an app for a mortgage and it glitched so i called and told them then they did another app, i was hoping for only 1 inquiry as i am way over the limit, anyways wondering how this will play out I have a ton of debt only 1 collection very small can pay my gf has loads of medical cos i have a vehicle judgement from 2012 im on the fence to pay it off but i dont want to pay that off and have a down payment so hoping a lo will contact me, also wanting to try there 100 percent financing, anyways any advice on the judgement. Would be great im pulling some 401k soon and will get my utilization to zero hoping to see some score increases

Hi David244us,

NFCU is pretty conservative to begin with so I really doubt they'll approve your application especially considering you're asking for 100% financing. Unless you have VA entitlement available it sounds like FHA is going to be your best/only option based on the info you've provided.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, great to hear that, my debt will be 0 or close though at least, its just the judgement i'm worried about but i'll pay it off although it won't come off my record

Message 3 of 8
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, great to hear that, my debt will be 0 or close though at least, its just the judgement i'm worried about but i'll pay it off although it won't come off my record

I should have been more specific.

The fact that you have a judgment will be the reason they deny your application. I'm pretty sure they wont give you a approval subject to you paying it off.

CAIVRS Expert.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

ah ok over the phone i brought it up but I guess the person don't know much about there mortgage stuff. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

you think it would of denied me a cloc and refinanced auto, and secured card too, guess i got lucky there

Message 6 of 8
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

you think it would of denied me a cloc and refinanced auto, and secured card too, guess i got lucky there

We're talking about a mortgage with no money down & no backing from VA or USDA so it's a totally different ball game. The guidelines are a little more stringent.

CAIVRS Expert.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gotcha, well if it don't work out i'll go with fha, I was told by 1 lender to make 3 monthly payments then everything would work, we shall see

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.