Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not good or not a big deal??????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not good or not a big deal??????

I was approved for FHA loan through Quicken about 3 weeks ago. Our LO said we have been approved at 6.12% for 30 years. At that time my score was 535 Eq and wife 626 Eq which gave us a mid of 580. On Monday I got a score update from Fico telling me my score has dropped to a 516. I checked and 2 medical collections hit my credit. One for 41.00 and another for 101.00 same company. I called the collection company and paid both in full and they are sending me a letter stating the account was satisfied.
              We have already made an offer on a house and are just waiting for the sellers bank to respond to the offer (short sale). It could take some time being a short sale or it could go very quick its already been 10 days.    
              My question is could this completely mess everything up for us? Should I call Quicken and tell them what happend? Will then run another credit check before close even though I already have an approval? Should I not worry about it since its paid? Hope that we dont close till next month and pray my score goes back up over the next 30 days?   HELP, NERVOUS         

Message Edited by rjeps on 06-11-2008 10:23 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Not good or not a big deal??????

deja vue?!?!?!

quicken shouldnt pull credit again....
Retired Lender
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try to call the company...and get DELETION letters...agreeing to delete from the CRAs...since you paid so quick...tell them you didn't know about the account...until you say them on your reports...and paid as quickly as you could...and in return...you would like them DELETED...simply paying won't help your scores...and bring them back where they were...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response. I have them sending me letters now. They told me I will have to work CRA to get it deleted.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a fax machine...that will be the fastest...otherwise...you would have to mail them copies...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.