Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not happy

I first researched and found my mort. broker uses TU score so Purchased a TU from myfico.com. I sent Mortgage broker latest score and credit reprot. They still ran hard inquiry on my stuff and brought down my score my 9 points.. I am not at 655 from 664.

Hi BrownHorse,

I changed the title of your thread and deleted one word in your post because the words were over the top and unnecessary. Please keep your comments g-rated - MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Not happy

That's standard practice.  Your not going to find a lender that is not going to pull their own report regardless of what you supply.

Message 2 of 3
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Not happy

I can guarantee you they arent pulling the same TU score, i believe here uses a TU98 while most lenders use a TU04.... i might be backwards....

My TU here says i am at like 680 or so, but as you can see below, the lender pull was much different....

Their pull didnt lower you that much, it simply was a different report.

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.