Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not quite there yet, but...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not quite there yet, but...

Set up my homebuyers orientation with the USDA for next week. I'm assuming this is a positive sign. I don't think I've been this excited since the bears won the superbowl. And that was january of 86...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Not quite there yet, but...

@Anonymous wrote:

Set up my homebuyers orientation with the USDA for next week. I'm assuming this is a positive sign. I don't think I've been this excited since the bears won the superbowl. And that was january of 86...

Yea! Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

pfarro said-

"I don't think I've been this excited since the bears won the superbowl. And that was january of 86..."

What about when y'all signed Cutler?  I know that had to get ya excited.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

pfarro said-

"I don't think I've been this excited since the bears won the superbowl. And that was january of 86..."

What about when y'all signed Cutler?  I know that had to get ya excited.

UGHHHHH. I lived in denver during part of cutlers tenure there. I was screaming at the TV so loud when that happened I woke GSH up in his grave. I see ditka on a regular basis (work at a country club) and we have discussed the possibility of hiring some cartel members to kindap him and send his right arm to the bears as proof of life....but it would be intercepted by customs.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.