Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not really a question...just sharing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not really a question...just sharing

I know the feeling. I have been in contact with a couple different lenders at this point. My scores are good and so is my employent/income. However, due to a lot of old baddies, I'm still hearing that I may have a problem. Also, my one recent trade line was closed (Tribute card, they closed everyone's accounts). I have a new one, but it's NEW. So... that's a problem. On the other hand, I have $8000 guaranteed from the grant - which I hear is a GOOD compensating factor.

I really hope this works for you! Hopefully without all the drama.

Message 11 of 13
hopeful5
Regular Contributor

the mortgage banker called be back yesterday and said "congratulations you are preapproved for $  and go start looking" .  He had pulled my credit using CSC Credit Service (saw the hard pull yesterday) and scores were Me mid 621 and and DH 647.  I know this is just one step, but I am so excited that we have gotten this close.  I gave him w2,, paystubs, 401k, Profit Share info, etc. in Nov. 08 when I first called him and he used all of this for the preapproval.  He said if our emplyment/income had not changed (which it has not, DH income is actually more for 09) than we woulod be in great shape!!  He said our DTI was 22%, and if I heard him correctly we could go to 55%.  I was so shocked that he said we were preapproved, I didn't pay attention to everything he said!  lol 

So, we are looking for a realtor now and then going house shopping!  I love you MYFICO  friends!

We did it...closed 1-28-10
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i got a loan from bank of america. my score was 611 when it went to underwriters they said no because my score drop because of a payment i paid on line to macy that theys aid they never received last payment of 64 dollars. i was suprise they didn't get it show them confirmation no but still could not get loan. would not take off report. is there a way i can get a loan thourhg hud or some government type loan instead of bank or loan broker. living with my sister will have to look to rent if i cannot get a loan soon thanks.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.