Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now, the nervous wait

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now, the nervous wait

After starting a few months ago with my scores in the 520's - 540's, I finally got my TU score back at 646! I am a veteran and want to purchase a home with VA. My lender had told me that the minimum score needed is 620. My EQ is still in the 580's, but with all the FAKOs (I know, FAKO), my EQ has consistanly been my low score, TU my middle, and EX my high, so I am hoping that carries over the same and that my 646 is my middle score.

Now, I am nervously waiting for my lender to call me and let me know the news. She just sent an e-mail asking for the info for her to run the numbers. My debt to ratio income is about as good as it gets, so I'm keeping fingers crossed, but ready for the bad as well.

One thing I've learned about the credit "repair" work - you really have to open yourself up and accept responsibility for all the stupid crap you did for it to be as successful as it can be.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.