Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFF TO USDA

tag
Wanna700ASAP
Established Member

OFF TO USDA

Got word from my Lender today my file went off to USDA a day before the Maos may change. Look like they are running about 20 days behind, Everything i have read its pretty rare for USDA to deney a loan once the lender approves. 

My lender also said once it come back from USDA I can get a clear to close, Has anyone ever ran into issues at this point? I feel like im pretty good to go and can start to pack up my rental finnaly. If it was not for the USDA wait and i had did a FHA my lender said i would have been clear to close.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Re: OFF TO USDA

I have no experience with USDA, but good luck!

Message 2 of 13
playboy
Regular Contributor

I didn't run into any issues once my file went to the USDA.  However, I've seen some threads on here recently of one or two posters have issues with the USDA Direct program.  I went USDA Guaranteed so I don't know anything about Direct.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 13
Wanna700ASAP
Established Member

Im talking GR. I have not find anything that says USDA deines once approved with UW. So im feeling good.

Message 4 of 13
playboy
Regular Contributor

You should feel good.  As long as your UW and LO were thorough, you shouldn't have a problem at the USDA.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 13
teddingt
Regular Contributor

@Wanna700ASAP wrote:

Got word from my Lender today my file went off to USDA a day before the Maos may change. Look like they are running about 20 days behind, Everything i have read its pretty rare for USDA to deney a loan once the lender approves. 

My lender also said once it come back from USDA I can get a clear to close, Has anyone ever ran into issues at this point? I feel like im pretty good to go and can start to pack up my rental finnaly. If it was not for the USDA wait and i had did a FHA my lender said i would have been clear to close.

What do you mean by Maos?  I have not heard the term

Thanks

re bk
EQ 572 TU 540 EXP 545
Current
EQ 598 TU 556 EXP 557
Discharge

Message 6 of 13
Wanna700ASAP
Established Member

Sorry I meant March changes, On March 27 they are supposed to change teh USDA eligibitly lines. BUT i heard that its not going to happen, USDA has not confirmed anythign yet. 

Message 7 of 13
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

It's supposed to be the eligible areas and income that is changing to update from the 2010 census.

Message 8 of 13
teddingt
Regular Contributor

What possible changes,  I am waiting due having to clear something up and then I am going to try again but it will be April before I can apply.

re bk
EQ 572 TU 540 EXP 545
Current
EQ 598 TU 556 EXP 557
Discharge

Message 9 of 13
Wanna700ASAP
Established Member

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.