Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG missed a call

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG missed a call

My Wife just home, I asked her for her phone and as I suspected they called her too.

My Wife loves to argue with people, so I was hey sweety call this number and see what the heck they want.

Turns out they are after her not me lol.

Message 11 of 17
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Awesome!!! Told ya not to worry! You are free and clear this time! You are going to get this house! It's yours! :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 12 of 17
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Yup that was a great feeling.

We are almost home free.

They started bricking our home today. Can't wait to see how it looks.

Message 13 of 17
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Since it's her debt, does that mean there's no way your mortgage can be complicated?

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

That depends if she is on the loan. If the loan is filed jointly any negative impact reported can cause issues. If its a junk collector for an old debt it can not be put back on credit reports legally.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 15 of 17
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

We are doing a non purchasing spouse loan. Her credit doesnt matter.

Message 16 of 17
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Her credit does not matter but her debts do since you are in a community property state, make sure whatever they are after doesn't turn into a judgment because that would affect you as well.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.