Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMGGGGG IM SO CLOSE!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMGGGGG IM SO CLOSE!!!!!

I know they release 10 lots every 3 months

its a new community & I'm guessing they will do those who were before me first....

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
Wow. I have a couple lots and a dealer/manufacturer already picked out. Why such a long wait?

Message 41 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

PICKED MY LOT & SIGNED CONTRACT!!!!!! LET THE WAITING BEGIN LOL....

ANY ADVICE ON NEW CONSTRUCTION WAITING PROCESS? HOW long DOES IT TAKE TO STARt? LOL

IM EXCITED.....

SALE AGENT GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE DATE THAT CONSTRUCTION WILL BE "July 8

I can only imagine how tough it will be to wait. I sign my contract and pick my lot tomorrow. Best advice I can give is to stay busy lol

guess i'll hit the gym & burn all this extra energy....and be extra fit by July lol

Message 42 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! SO TRUE I LOVE THIS THREAD, I'VE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS Smiley Wink

@Anonymous wrote:
I just have to chime in that I loved reading this thread because everyone's excitement and enthusiasm is contagious! My husband and I have been home searching since last Spring in So Cal. We are pre-approved and all but prices started climbing right when we started looking and we have specific neighborhoods in mind. So lately, coming up on 1 year of looking, our enthusiasm has been lackluster to say the least.

However, this thread reminded me of all the giddiness we felt when we were first preapproved and looking, and for that I say thanks!!! Smiley Happy Good luck with your closings (and good luck with the new build process!) and congratulations finding your homes!!

Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

PICKED MY LOT & SIGNED CONTRACT!!!!!! LET THE WAITING BEGIN LOL....

ANY ADVICE ON NEW CONSTRUCTION WAITING PROCESS? HOW long DOES IT TAKE TO STARt? LOL

IM EXCITED.....

SALE AGENT GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE DATE THAT CONSTRUCTION WILL BE "July 8

congrats!  best of luck   :]

Thanksss

Message 44 of 46
Prayerfuln09
Valued Member

Congratulations!! I love feeling your excitement. It's helping me stay calm as we wait to hear whether or not we've been pre-approved...uggggh lol

Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Prayerfuln09 wrote:

Congratulations!! I love feeling your excitement. It's helping me stay calm as we wait to hear whether or not we've been pre-approved...uggggh lol

How did it go???? I was super nervous & excited lol keep me posted 

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.