Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMGGGGG IM SO CLOSE!!!!!

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: OMGGGGG IM SO CLOSE!!!!!

I got pre approved right away, my loan officer pre approved me and does her own underwriting
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 21 of 46
Anne1208
Regular Contributor

Hey! So we got preapproved last Thursday....looked a second time on Friday evening at a house we've loved since it went on the market in September, and had an offer accepted Friday night for $10k off list price ($30k off their original list price) with $5k closing costs covered!!!

We have our inspection Saturday morning at 8:30 am.  The contract has close date by February 29th.  I hope it happens earlier but the seller was relocated by their company so it is a Relocation Company we are dealing with and they apparently move slowly (though the realtor said they moves surprisingly fast on doing the paperwork for our offer).

IM SO EXCITED!!! It is our dream house. I am still going to feel like I am going to throw up periodically between now and when we get the keys - it won't be real until then.  

Starting Score: January 2014 Experian: 713 Equifax: 668 Transunion: 691
December 2015 Score: Experian: 766 Equifax: 751 Transunion: 759
October 2018 Score: Transunion:735

Goal Score: 800’s across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck everyone!  I just closed on my house on 12/29/15 after several years of rebuilding, thanks to a deadbeat ex and a foreclosure from trying to live on my one income for too many years while ex was mostly out of work.  I ditched the ex, rebuilt my credit, and now I'm in my own home once again.  It can be done!

Message 23 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow,

Thats awersome I spoke with my LO and he didnt submit the applicaton just yet because I have a few people before me....

I'm just so anxious only because I worked so hard to get everything in order. I honestly think everything will be fine but I just wanna see it on paper lol

@cartwrna wrote:
I got pre approved right away, my loan officer pre approved me and does her own underwriting

Message 24 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anne1208 wrote:

Hey! So we got preapproved last Thursday....looked a second time on Friday evening at a house we've loved since it went on the market in September, and had an offer accepted Friday night for $10k off list price ($30k off their original list price) with $5k closing costs covered!!!

We have our inspection Saturday morning at 8:30 am.  The contract has close date by February 29th.  I hope it happens earlier but the seller was relocated by their company so it is a Relocation Company we are dealing with and they apparently move slowly (though the realtor said they moves surprisingly fast on doing the paperwork for our offer).

IM SO EXCITED!!! It is our dream house. I am still going to feel like I am going to throw up periodically between now and when we get the keys - it won't be real until then.  

Everything is moving so fast.....

Keep me posted w/everything Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new home....

Started the New Year off the right way Smiley Wink

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck everyone!  I just closed on my house on 12/29/15 after several years of rebuilding, thanks to a deadbeat ex and a foreclosure from trying to live on my one income for too many years while ex was mostly out of work.  I ditched the ex, rebuilt my credit, and now I'm in my own home once again.  It can be done!

Message 26 of 46
Anne1208
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anne1208 wrote:

Everything is moving so fast.....

Keep me posted w/everything Smiley Wink

YES so fast! 

Yesterday afternoon our LO notified us that mortgage rates fell again and that she recieved the purchase contract from our realtor and "will begin working on our file" today...I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS but i think it means progress, thats all i can hope for right now...

Also, the house finally said "Pending" on the MLS last night...I know that it obv already was pending but it felt like a milestone to see it Smiley Happy 

Starting Score: January 2014 Experian: 713 Equifax: 668 Transunion: 691
December 2015 Score: Experian: 766 Equifax: 751 Transunion: 759
October 2018 Score: Transunion:735

Goal Score: 800’s across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 46
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Anne1208, I was also excited when ours came off the market and went to pending Smiley Happy They had continued to show the home were trying to buy for awhile after we started negotiations and went under contract.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 28 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I WAS PRE APPROVED TODAY &  WILL PICK OUT MY LOT FRIDAY!!!!!!

YAYYY SUPER EXCITED

Hopefully I can post my construction progress

Message 29 of 46
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Congratulations maddiedior!!! I don't think I could wait for a new build LOL!
Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.