Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October 2015 Closers!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: October 2015 Closers!!!

My deal is done! I closed at noon today. The title guy and both realtors agreed that this was one of the easiest closings they've done. It did seem much quicker than the last time I closed on a property, but maybe that's because the first time I was new at it. Everyone's transactions should go as smoothly as this one did.

btw...I got hot cider and a donut! lol

Message 71 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everyone! Seems like everyone was able to make it! Even "the house that would never close" lol!
Message 72 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh also we DID get the keys today! We went on an app spree but I can't tell you the results yet since I have a fraud alert and everyone will have to call me and verify I applied. Discover already called me and I was approved for the DiscoverIT! Waiting on cap1, Bank of America, Barclays. And we are apping NFCU tonight when I get home lol.
Message 73 of 76
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Closed yesterday!!!! 1st time home ownerSmiley Happy

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 74 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 75 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats everyone! Seems like everyone was able to make it! Even "the house that would never close" lol!

We were to close on OCT 30 but didnt make it in Smiley Indifferent  Its all good though because our file is with usda waiting on clear to close so hope to close in next 10 business days.  Congrats to everyone who closed in October!

Message 76 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.