cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer Accepted & Closing Before End of Month!

tag
GFer
Valued Contributor

Offer Accepted & Closing Before End of Month!

Doing the happy dance!

Thank you all for your patience and guidance!

Nine months ago couldn't even get a credit card and had many, many baddies! Have 3 chg cards, 6 cc's, Car and all debt paid off (except student loan)---and now buying a HOME!

Put a contract on it Tuesday evening. Accepted yesterday afternoon. I offered less than market price and for seller to pay $3,500 towards closing.

Great part is, the seller is a realtor/investor and motivated to close early. I'm motivated to close early--just cause. LOL  He's rehabbed the house and it's in awesome shape now! Already got my GFE and other paperwork last night via email. We're scanning emailing (I've got the flu Smiley Sad )

My radon inspection is Friday thru Sun and Complete Home Inspection that includes Termite and Site Survey are set to be complete Sunday morning. I couldn't have lucked out any more with the group of competent folks in this process! (Whew!)

My rate is floating, but currently 5.75 with 3% down and prepaids.

We're looking at closing at the very latest by December 29th, but everyone agrees the sooner the better!

Wish me luck on this and Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, all!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Offer Accepted & Closing Before End of Month!

Congrats!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats i can only wish for such a story!
Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

WTG!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.