Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer accepted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Offer accepted

Today our offer for a home was finally accepted, or I should say we accepted their counter offer. After about 5 months of searching for the right place. We believe we found it.

We got preapproved through Wells Fargo. I know a lot of you guys say they are the devil. My loan officer has been great and has given me the space to find the right place. We did Wells due to 203k loan. Although the house we decided on doesn't need much work. We would like to do about 20-25k worth of stuff. Replace hardwood floors, minor extension, replace and repair fence, and do forced air units vs radiator heating.

I emailed loan officer to let them know we are in contract for a home and I'm sure to get this rolling tomorrow. Right now preset closing is April 21st. I'm thinking more May.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Offer accepted

Congratulations and hopefully you will be just as pleased with WF when you receive the keys. 

Message 2 of 5
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!

As with any lender, your mortgage experience will only be as good as your LO.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to you both.  MyFico has been critical in my process of buying a home and growing my credit limits with my credit cards.  Great infomration on this site. I hope to be able to add additional information about my experience with Wells Fargo.  

Message 4 of 5
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

i look forward to reading about your journey!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.