Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officially applied for first mortgage loan today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Officially applied for first mortgage loan today

Good afternoon,

Very stressful phone call today. I gave the mortgage officer from regions all of my information. I will hear soon if I passed underwriting or what I need to do to qualify. I am so stressed about this right now. I have done everything I could to avoid having any more hard pulls on my credit report, but it was time to bite the bullet and go for it.

Wish me luck.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Officially applied for first mortgage loan today

Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
dionnecomer12

Good Luck

Message 3 of 6
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

good luck!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 6
Score_Raiser_T
Valued Member

Good luck. Dont forget to eat and sleep like I did at that stage. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good afternoon,

Very stressful phone call today. I gave the mortgage officer from regions all of my information. I will hear soon if I passed underwriting or what I need to do to qualify. I am so stressed about this right now. I have done everything I could to avoid having any more hard pulls on my credit report, but it was time to bite the bullet and go for it.

Wish me luck.

Thank you,

Best of luck to you! Keep us all updated! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.