Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh leppy...where are you??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh leppy...where are you??

Have you heard anything yet? Haven't seen you post in a couple days, hope everything is ok.......

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Oh leppy...where are you??

I'm worried about her too. Maybe she got the best news and is busy moving. Wouldn't that be awesome! AND maybe it will be contagious and both of us will be moving soon, lol.

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry my 4/12's night rotation at work started. They are brutal!

Spoke with my LO after the appraisal. She said the holidays set her underwriters back more than she expected. She said today(didn't happen), no later than Wednesday. She said we should be able to close by the 25th. Of course that depends on usda. They are quoting a 10 to 12 business days.

I'm getting antsy about the lender underwriter. Starting to worry that perhaps there could be a problem since they haven't released my file. Ugh! I keep saying my LO would know and prepare me but my heart doesn't want to listen.

Any news your way? I'm praying you have tons of great thing happening!
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

LA, any news? Gosh something has to happen soon for us! I'm going gray!
Message 4 of 20
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sorry my 4/12's night rotation at work started. They are brutal!

Spoke with my LO after the appraisal. She said the holidays set her underwriters back more than she expected. She said today(didn't happen), no later than Wednesday. She said we should be able to close by the 25th. Of course that depends on usda. They are quoting a 10 to 12 business days.

I'm getting antsy about the lender underwriter. Starting to worry that perhaps there could be a problem since they haven't released my file. Ugh! I keep saying my LO would know and prepare me but my heart doesn't want to listen.

Any news your way? I'm praying you have tons of great thing happening!

Your LO will let you know when they know. UW's do not speak very much with LO's or Brokers. If they were on the phone all day talking to LO and or Broker because their clients want to know whats going on, then we wouldnt close very many loans. 

The best rule of thumb... No news is good news!!!! The average turn around time dependent on lender in my office is 1-4 days to get clear to close. Holidays did cause a few delays.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went back and counted the business days it's actually been underwriting. 4 days with the holidays! Felt like forever. I feel a bit better now...
Message 6 of 20
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

I like that! "No news is good news". I haven't heard anything today and today was the day my loan was supposed to go to UW.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newcomer here, but I had read your other thread and just had to chime in.  Definitely wouldn't worry about not hearing anything regarding UW.  I'm a couple states up (Virginia) and we had something similar going on.  Had a setback the week before Christmas regarding an old tax return.  Scrambled to file the proper paperwork at our office and deliver a stamped copy to lender.  What followed was three weeks of absolute silence and no answers.  We couldn't even get a simple yes or no as to whether or not the UW would accept what we'd provided.  We were freaking out, but in the end the next thing we heard from them was "approved".

Hang in there.  I'm sure things will work out for you all.  We're not even through with the process, but just being sent off to the USDA feels like it's over with.  Waiting is difficult, but the uncertainty of the phase you're in makes things especially difficult.  Before you know it you'll be moving.

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just glad to know you are okay. I didn't realize about your work shift. I did finally get the contract extended but only till the 15th. I'm not sure if my file has even gone to USDA yet but I do know they are currently reviewing files from Dec 26. So even if it has been sent there is no way I wil be closed by that date. UGH! I called the state USDA office today and they directed me where to find what files they are working on via their web page. I'm sure I will be checking it daily now even without knowing if my file has gone. Grey you say? Girl, I wont ever be grey as long as they make Miss Clairol, lol. 

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you checked in leppy! Sorry you're still in limbo, but hopefully the lull in activity means you're near the end.

As for my progress, appraisal was done Friday. LO said when it comes back it will go straight into underwriting and she will let me know what happens there as soon as she hears something. They charged my debit card for the appraisal this morning, so I'm hoping that means the report came in and its in UW hands now.

I am still TERRIFIED the UW will kill this for some reason. Maybe I'm being paranoid. The Loan Processor did ask my LO for a LOE last week about a past bankruptcy, and a copy of the sherriffs deed from a forclosure in my former marriage 10 years ago, so I am hoping he was being proactive and predicting thats what the UW would request and getting it ahead of time.

The stuff I really fear are the two things that no one has questioned me about yet...my husband not being on the loan, and my student loans that are defferred. I truly don't think the husband thing can hurt me since we're not in a community property state, and I cant be liable for his debts or credit report, but I'm still afraid they'll grill me on it. As for the student loans, I know they know about them because they're listed in my liability section on the application. I am still in school so they are defferred, but neither the LO or LP has asked me for any proof that I'm still in school or anything. I can easily prove I'm in school, I'm just afraid that will cause a delay if they request and then review it again.

Lastly can I just say again how much this place helps me?? Knowing I'm not the only crazy/obsessed/worried person going through this makes me feel so much better!! LOL

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.