Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok so I got approved with USDA, BUT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so I got approved with USDA, BUT

well when we sent the file to USDA the investor had a condition in the file that i had to give my paystub I was supposed to receive this past friday. Well when friday came I did not have my raise on the stub. So there is no verification in USDA's eyes when it comes to a paystub. So I gave them a letter from my boss stating my raise and that it would be retroacted on the next paycheck.

My question is does anyone know if USDA will make me wait until I get the paystub, or will the letter do? really don't want to miss the tax credit due to a error with my company.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ok so I got approved with USDA, BUT

Anyone got experience with something like this?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry ... I don't have any experience, but I'm looking forward to some answers from the pros on this forum.  I'm interested in a USDA loan and I'm trying to gather as much info as possible...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone?

Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

I'd say given the fact that you have a letter from your boss stating it was an error and you'd be retroactively paid the higher rate on the past wages on your next paycheck there is a good chance. Is your company a decent sized company with an HR/payroll department? If so then the letter may have to come from them rather than your boss (unless your boss owns the company).  Only way you will find out is by asking your lender.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.