Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On to closing!

tag
RedAlkiestarte
Established Member

On to closing!

Just heard back from the closing attorney that my POA is good to go (Im deployed overseas, wife is signing) and from the appraiser! Now we can close early! Fingers crossed and wish us luck!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Re: On to closing!

Congrats, good luck, thank you for serving, and stay safe!  You have a family and apparently new home to come back to!

Message 2 of 5
_GOPackGO_
Valued Member

Congratulations! How awesome to come back home to your loving family and a new home, wishing you many blessings to you and your loved ones! On behalf of my family and myself, thank you for your wonderful heroic services, may the good Lord be with you and may He bring you back home safely.

Message 3 of 5
christian9144
Valued Member

Good luck Warrior!  Thank you for all that you do to our country.  Your family & new home will be waiting for you! 

Keep us updated.

What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum No Limit NFCU nRewards #1 $25K NFCU nRewards #2 $22K AMEX Costco $15K Wells Fargo Rebate $8K Black Card $7.5K Amazon $3.1K USAA Platinum MC $6K USAA AMEX $2K Capital One Platinum $7K

Starting Score (Oct 2009): EQ 586 TU 584
Current Score (Feb 2014): EQ 740 TU 782 EX 738
Goal Score(Jan 2015): 800 ACROSS THE BOARD!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Hope it all works out, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.