Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Step Closer Back From Underwriting With Conditions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One Step Closer Back From Underwriting With Conditions

I am begining to think that this will really happen.This time last year  My loan file came back from underwriting today much quicker than I though it would. The underwriter put 3 or 4 conditions on the loan. Does this mean that as long as I satisfy those conditions that my VA loan is approved?  The conditions are minor things, copy of my earnest money check that cleared the bank, a question about an old address of mine, a question about whether or not I get support help for my grandchildren since I am theirW guardian and they live with me.

It's so hard not to get everyone's hopes up and we are planning paint colors, holiday decorations etc in our heads.  My grandchildren have already started their own wish list, a dog, above ground pool, etc.

Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One Step Closer Back From Underwriting With Conditions

Fingers crossed!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingers crossed and prayers up!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the prayers keep those fingers crossed.  I turned in all of the information the underwriter requested today.  This is a VA loan and the appraisal has been ordered.  Does the underwriter have to wait on the appraisal to give the final approval or can he approve as long as the appraisal comes back at or above the purchase price?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure it depends on the underwriter but in my experience once the appraisal comes in they'll once over the file and issue more conditions or clear you to close. That is if they've already underwritten you.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.