cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out Of Underwriting with minor conditions!!!!

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Out Of Underwriting with minor conditions!!!!

Went into underwriting on 1/16 and I am out as of late yesterday with minor conditions, standard things like more statments, stubs and proof of funds and tax transcripts......Can I yell yet?! I think I will wait unti we get keys in hand but I am blown away with the new lender he is on top of his game!

Now the waiting game and hopes that nothing else changes ........

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
6 REPLIES 6
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Out Of Underwriting with minor conditions!!!!

You have rocked this girl! Perseverance is your middle name!
Message 2 of 7
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

I gave up on the first one. Im hanging on to this one until the end of the end. Enjoy the journey because there is nothing else that compares..... lol

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 3 of 7
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congrats on getting a good lender! That is half the battle right there Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Sylvrbak
Regular Contributor

Way to go... absolutely have to hang in there... so happy your journey is working out!

congrats!

Began my personal credit Renaissance April 2014 with scores I the 590's, thanks to all your experiences myfico - all mortgage scores in the 730's.
Message 5 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I may have to wait till the end of my approval to make an offer since my Amex will go from 0 to 60 after trying to save my Lola. Did get several soft pull Cli for a total of +7500, took total from 12500 to 20000. Soil hope once all those report at zero the damage doesn't disqualify me
Message 6 of 7
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

it will help with your utilization which in turn helps your scores, good luck

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.