cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of underwriting? What do you think this means?

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Out of underwriting? What do you think this means?

The file has come out of UW and T is working on some conditions for UW. We will let you know once T has gotten through the file. J Thanks
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: Out of underwriting? What do you think this means?

Not sure who "T" (assuming it's the loan processor?) is but it sounds like the underwriter has sent the file back to the loan processor with some conditions, which they are getting ready to forward to you. Once you satisfy the conditions, it will go back to UW to review again.

Message 2 of 5
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Yes that is my loan Officers assistant. I am on pins and needles waiting to see if get approved. I have already given them a bunch of stuff they asked for
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 3 of 5
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Sounds like the UW wants even more stuff. :/

Message 4 of 5
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Typical. LOL

This is how it goes. I went through 3 rounds of conditions. Every time I thought I was done, I got an email with more conditions.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.