Ahh...good to know Dallas. Thanks!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PMI for Dummies, please!

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep!! It feels SO good!!

Yannow, if you'd had told me two years ago ... heck, three months ago, that I could learn what PMI, DtI, LtV and all those abbreviations means, much less the ratios/math to calculate those things, I sincerely would have thought you had a major screw loose. Math and I aren't even on a last-name-proceeded-by-a-salutation basis.

Math walks into the room and I just avert my eyes out of respect and fear!! LOL!

But everyone here has really taught me more than I could have ever learned on my own! Even hubby's impressed!! Smiley Happy

If you need help tackling that fear just let me know via PM. 

Ms. Peas, former math teacher

Class is in session...  please place your gum in the wastebasket.  Smiley Wink

*snaps gum*

Teacher, you can jist kiss mah grits!

(reference to other thread! -- hopefully it make you laugh as much as it made me to write it!)

Seriously, though, you don't know what you're offering!! Really. I SCARE math teachers!! I am the ONE person that is absolutely unteachable.

But if you're feeling dangerous (and generous), I WILL be taking you up on that offer!! Just please, please, please ... no big marked-in-bright-red "F"s ... my fragile ego couldn't take that!!!
Message 12 of 13
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PMI for Dummies, please!

Wonderin wrote:

*snaps gum*

Teacher, you can jist kiss mah grits!

(reference to other thread! -- hopefully it make you laugh as much as it made me to write it!)

Seriously, though, you don't know what you're offering!! Really. I SCARE math teachers!! I am the ONE person that is absolutely unteachable.

But if you're feeling dangerous (and generous), I WILL be taking you up on that offer!! Just please, please, please ... no big marked-in-bright-red "F"s ... my fragile ego couldn't take that!!!

LOL -- First of all I don't grade in RED -- EVER.  Second, I have pretty much an endless supply of patience.  (No, really -- it may not come across on here, but when it comes to teaching I really do.)  Third, I've taught a few adult ed math classes in the past -- always fun b/c they seem to actually CARE.  Fourth, I have a ton of website tutorials bumbling around in my head so you'll probably get a lot of links that SHOW you how to solve a problem, rather than just me telling you how to do it.  Last, tho I teach US Hist/Geog now, math is my 'one true love'.

And you're allowed to have gum in my classroom as long as I don't see it, hear it or smell it.  (If I smell it it generally means you're too close to me.  And if you're chewing peach flavored gum I'm likely to vomit within seconds -- blame the peach schnapps smell/memory association.)

Smiley Happy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.