Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU MORTGAGE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PSECU MORTGAGE

Does anyone have a PSECU mortgage? Just wondering if its easier to get approved then a bank. I was recently approved for both a VISAPSL for $20k each. Any details about a PSECU mortgage would be great.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU MORTGAGE

I don't, but I recently took a look at them as I qualify for membership. To be honest I was not that impressed with what they were offering. My local bank offers a better rate. As far as approval I can't really say, if your a member give them a call, from everything I hear they are a great CU.

PS. 20k has a nice ring to it...I have been thinking of joining, that certainly helps sway my decision.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU MORTGAGE

I first applied for 15k but thought I applied for both the Visa and PSL. Well I only applied for the Visa. Ten days later I applied for the Visa/PSL and asked for the max. They gave me a CLI on the visa to 20k and also have the PSL. I heard they both report seperate to the CB.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.