Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patience really is a virtue

tag
Wecandoit
Established Member

Patience really is a virtue

So, Friday afternoon I received a call from the loan processor reporting that she had  processed our loan and was sending me a copy of the appraisal, which was finished a few days early. She also said that she was submitting my file to the underwriter the same day and that I would hear back in 48 hours. Well, Tuesday and today came and went with no word from anyone! I even emailed our realtor and she is ALWAYS on top of everything- she said she would try to find out where things were this morning and then we never heard back from her (which has never happened). I know that we will likely have conditions to fulfill and I was just hoping to get a jump on those as today started my long stretch of 12 hour shifts. I can see lack of sleep in my future trying to get things together for the underwriter - ha!

I really wish that the processor would not have told me that we should hear back within 48 hours- I almost would have rather had no timeline. If I would not have been given a timeline, my husband and I would just be going about our daily activities not expecting a phone call and/or an email, LOL Smiley Happy I swear every time I get an email on my iphone its a mad scramble to see what it is, only to be followed by a massive letdown when it isn't the email I want. I really hope all of you fellow homebuyers can relate, because otherwise I have to be neurotic all on my own!!

I really should have paid attention when my mother talked with me about patience, lol!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Patience really is a virtue

You will hear something shortly.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.