Established Member
lemers718

Re: Paying charge offs or not

ok Today I called Capital one to settle and they refused to settle with me directly claiming I had to go thru Trak America. I refuse to deal with these scam artists. So I guess Cap one does not want their money.
HingVA

Re: Paying charge offs or not

Yes I was told by a lender that you need to pay off all collections even if it was from a few years ago. I had to do the same thing before i could even get started on some kind of loan process. I just paid off my last collections and if you send them a letter of agreeing to pay for delete letter they might agree to do so. Try that first so that way they could just even take it off your report for good. Good luck!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}