Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures Of The House You Closed on

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pictures Of The House You Closed on

new house

Here is the progress of the house we are closing on next week. We buit it from the ground up.

Everyone homes looks great. Congrants!

Message 141 of 170
ProudMomof5
Contributor

NewHope your house is beautiful.  I can't wait to post pictures of my house when I get it.
Message 142 of 170
MaisCher
Frequent Contributor

I'm officially a homeowner! Can't describe how I feel so here are the Stats

New construction, 2200 sq ft, 3br/2ba, Study, Breakfast, Formal Living & Dining, Family Room. 152K USDA 5.5%, No money down (left closing with them owing me money haha) Scores TU621 EQ606 EX656

Timeline:
Early August - Signed contract to start construction. Started working with lenders 'credit consultant' to get my scores up (worked for me, but would not recommend doing anything until you are already were you need to be score wise! I knew this, but was so anxious I did it anyway. Scores at the time TU 532 EQ 584 EX 570. Utilization was 95% on all CCs so everyone thought 620 wouldn't be an issue so I signed to papers and handed over 1K earnest money)
August-December - house being built and I was working on keeping cards at 9%, correcting some report errors, sending necessary docs to lender in preparation and praying...hard!!
December 14 - Final credit pull by lender and we realized I had made it past the 620 mark by 1 point! File was all ready to go straight to underwriting.
December 18 - Underwriting approved with one condition to provide docs for a deposit. Did it that day and file was sent to USDA
December 28 - USDA approval in that morning, Title company called that afternoon to schedule closing for this morning.

New Home

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

Message 143 of 170
demo18c
Contributor

152k for 2200 sq ft...what a deal

Starting Score: 690
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 144 of 170
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@swtprncess281 wrote:

New construction, 2200 sq ft, 3br/2ba, Study, Breakfast, Formal Living & Dining, Family Room. 152K USDA 5.5%, No money down (left closing with them owing me money haha) Scores TU621 EQ606 EX656

Timeline:
Early August - Signed contract to start construction. Started working with lenders 'credit consultant' to get my scores up (worked for me, but would not recommend doing anything until you are already were you need to be score wise! I knew this, but was so anxious I did it anyway. Scores at the time TU 532 EQ 584 EX 570. Utilization was 95% on all CCs so everyone thought 620 wouldn't be an issue so I signed to papers and handed over 1K earnest money)
August-December - house being built and I was working on keeping cards at 9%, correcting some report errors, sending necessary docs to lender in preparation and praying...hard!!
December 14 - Final credit pull by lender and we realized I had made it past the 620 mark by 1 point! File was all ready to go straight to underwriting.
December 18 - Underwriting approved with one condition to provide docs for a deposit. Did it that day and file was sent to USDA
December 28 - USDA approval in that morning, Title company called that afternoon to schedule closing for this morning.

New Home

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 145 of 170
MaisCher
Frequent Contributor

@demo18c wrote:
152k for 2200 sq ft...what a deal

Yeah the price was surely right. Smiley Surprised

That even included all of the typical upgrades. fireplace, seperate tub/shower & double vanity in master, gourmet kitchen etc...

I love it!!! Can't believe it's mine!

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

Message 146 of 170
Regular Contributor

@swtprncess281 wrote:

Timeline:
 New Home

Wow. I wish we could get something like that in our area for that price. Congrats! What a beautiful home.

Message 147 of 170
sinceregal09
Valued Member

Congratulations everyone! We have been having loads of fun unpacking (gasp, I usually despise boxes)....It was something to spend our first holiday season in the house...Now I usually come into the house from the garage since that's where I park my car...But there would be times I'd purposefully come through the front just to see our wreath -

Starting Score: TU-720, EQ-692, EX(FAKO)-766
Current Score: TU-720, EQ-692, EX(FAKO)-766
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 148 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

My new home!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n190/dj1540/DSC00275.jpg

Message Edited by MrDent on 01-16-2010 10:27 AM
Message Edited by MrDent on 01-16-2010 10:36 AM
Message 149 of 170
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My new home!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n190/dj1540/DSC00275.jpg

Message Edited by MrDent on 01-16-2010 10:27 AM

Very nice!!!

Message 150 of 170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.