Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
New Contributor

Pictures Of The House You Closed on

[ Edited ]

I have been wondering this....

Since all on this subsection of myfico.com are trying to get a home and some (if not most) do, why do we not have a thread showing off all the hard work that was finally achieved? I would love to see the houses that we all have been speaking on and paining over...

I belong to several other boards dedicated to a particular topic and the picture thread are always fun...

Is there some rule against that here on myfico.com?

Message Edited by JP75 on 03-05-2009 03:32 PM
Message Edited by JP75 on 03-05-2009 03:32 PM
Valued Contributor

Re: Pictures Of The House You Closed on

That is SO funny. I have often wondered this myself.  Though I probably won't want to post my house until after a little updating and cosmetics. It's rather drab looking. Boring old cape lacking charm as it's just covered in siding and has NO personality. I plan to immediately update front door, add some shutters, etc...

Of course it may be fun to share before and after shots, too. Might be really inspiring for those that are just beginning the mortgage process or even those that are doing some credit clean up so that they can apply!! 

Great thread idea. Hopefully others will begin to share photos.

Established Member

The townhouse/condo I'm "paining" over. Closing date mid-april.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012095&id=1179499435&l=61080

JP75..what other boards? I'd love to visit those threads as well. 

New Contributor

ellenmae wrote:

WOW...looks beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing!!

None of the other boards I frequent are house related... all automotive related.

Valued Contributor

ellenmae wrote:

Wow. Very nice!! That's got to be exciting...new construction.

Super Contributor

this board is pretty locked down as far as code goes.

cant post pics and stuff.

maybe someday they will loosen up 

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' (and now Louisiana)since 2004

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

We finally bit the bullet (aided by all of these bribes by the government to purchase a home) and are now about to enter escrow on a new townhome in our area (1915sq ft, 3br/3.5ba)

new townhome pics

Message Edited by SanDiegoEngineer on 03-05-2009 07:52 PM
Established Member

Thank you. I'm very excited. The thing that won my significant other was the view, and the thing that won me over was the photovoltaic solar panels.

As of tonight, we're in underwriting for final approval. Can't wait to lock in a rate. I just feel overwhelmed with how much I need to do between now and april.

SDEngineer...I think we have the same builder. =) Don't forget about the CA 10k credit since the home is new and has never been occupied. 

Valued Member

[ Edited ]

Here's a link to the townhouse I closed on yesterday. I'll be getting the keys Friday. New construction as well.

Smiley Happy

Pictures of our townhouse

Message Edited by Richard on 03-05-2009 11:30 PM
New Contributor

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.