cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of what we are waiting for!

tag
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pictures of what we are waiting for!

@beb86 wrote:

crazy how the Las Vegas real estate market is now....the have a listing for a 8000 sq foot home that was worth $650k 3 years ago for 130k. If you have a job that relocates you to vegas you can get A TON for you buck

I don't particularly like Vegas much but I have a lot of family there so I contemplated moving there just for them and the home prices. Decided against it because my DH is a Web Developer and their job market SUCKS! Guess we're moving to Jacksonville, Fl., Yay!

BTW, all the homes are beautiful! Congratz and good luck to you allSmiley Happy

FicoTU 780 | Credit Karma 781 | Credit Sesame 780
EQ 673 Dec2011 | Current: 695 Nov2013 | Goal: 720+
UTL: 54% Dec2011 | Current UTL: 21% | Goal UTL: 0% June2014
AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 31 of 84
BreezyWe
Contributor

Mbohio- lololol, no I wasn't, vegas is the desert, we have dirt front and backs Smiley Wink now that I re read what my post said it does sound like that though hahaha
Message 32 of 84
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

All gorgeous homes!! I would be proud to own any of them.

OP - I love the columns along the dining area. Stunning!

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 33 of 84
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Those houses are new and beautiful. I live outside Chicago and my house was $465K when I bought it 6 yrs ago. I am just glad to not be underwater at this point. We hope to retire young and move to a lower cost of living area and enjoy the kinds of prices you guys are showing.  We are looking to live in TN and have a view of the Smoky Mtns. Or FL and a view of the ocean and easy access to the cruise ports. Ahhh a girl can dream.... Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 34 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MBOhio2 wrote:

Is Breezy making fun of your dirt?? Haha! Don't worry, I have a dirt yard too! We're in Ohio and it's still chilly so we won't be getting sod and a driveway until April-ish Smiley Happy

I'm in Vegas. We don't get yard until the end of the next ice age.

Message 35 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beautiful homes ya'll! The hubs and I are still trying to decide if we want to have one built or not but I adore this home. There are several similar models with the same features available but I'm hoping we can find a reputable builder to stay out of the cookie cutter neighborhoods with no privacy and no yards. Despise those.

Message 36 of 84
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Youfool, I love you master bath (I'm assuming that is what that is)!! Beatiful home!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 37 of 84
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

@crunching_numbers wrote:

Those houses are new and beautiful. I live outside Chicago and my house was $465K when I bought it 6 yrs ago. I am just glad to not be underwater at this point. We hope to retire young and move to a lower cost of living area and enjoy the kinds of prices you guys are showing.  We are looking to live in TN and have a view of the Smoky Mtns. Or FL and a view of the ocean and easy access to the cruise ports. Ahhh a girl can dream.... Smiley Very Happy

+1

I like dreaming tooSmiley Tongue

AmxZync | CapOne 1k | Comenity 1.1k | Target 3k |NFCU Visasig 5k | Goodyear 5.8k | CitiSimplicity 10.2k
Sam'sClub 10k | AmxSpg 20k | Citi HiltonReserve 20k | DCU 20k | Chase RR Visasig 25k | NFCU Visasig 33k
Message 38 of 84
tubesock
Frequent Contributor

youfool...I love that home. Simply gorgeousSmiley Very Happy

Message 39 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not the exact house we're waiting on, but same model. Ours will be reverse, with the garage on the left side, etc. Waiting on the building to finish!

$223k, I threw a lot of crap at them that were requirements for us (Tankless hot water heater, Cat5 wiring, Frieze carpet, etc). We're looking at 2287 sq. ft, and we can't wait!

Message 40 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.