Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plantiff refuses to sign release of judgement

tag
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Plantiff refuses to sign release of judgement

@Anonymous wrote:

I get what you're saying, at this point I just dont understand why people would say there's not a mortgage company that would finance me with it open.  Why would they tell me they would? There are companies that would finance at 580 because it's FHA backed. There are companies that will finance with open collections, with late payments...

I have explained my situation to a few mortgage companies, like I said above, and they all said it would not be a problem as long as it was showed paid (the 6k) or I was on a payment plan.  And it's obviously in the FHA guidelines.  I guess now, I am just frustrated with everyone saying that theres no way it can be done.  I tend to listen to advice without my ego getting in the way, but I am having trouble with this one, only because I've had in depth conversations explaining exactly my situation with multiple lenders (and yes some said NO).  I know it sounds like I'm desperate, I am really not.  If I have to pay it I will. 

So you are good to go. Problem solved. All the best to you. If you want to update us on the name of that unicorn lender who funded your loan with an open/unpaid judgement, that would probably be helpful to others.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plantiff refuses to sign release of judgement

I'm confused.In one sentence you said you explained the situation to a few lenders who all said it wouldn't be a problem but then a few sentences later you said "I've had in depth conversations explaining exactly my situation with multiple lenders(and yes some said no)".So is it a few that all said yes or multiple and some said yes and some said no?
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.