Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please send good vibes our way!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please send good vibes our way!!!

We placed a contract to build a home last January.  It has been the most messed up process from the start and it gets even crazier towards the end.  We were two weeks from closing when we got the dreaded call that our builder was going under.  We were told at the time our home was okay since the parent company owned the devolpment and they would be moving into the subdivision and assuming the properties.  Well that was a lie.  They used our house for collateral and defaulted on the loan.  So now we are at the mercy of the bank accepting our offer on the house and not making us go against other bidders.  We are anxiously waiting to hear from the bank, but they don't seem to be in any hurry to get back with our realtor.   We have lost all of our earnest money and the money they were suppose to pay at closing. 

The only good thing in this is I was able to redo my loan and take off my mom and do the loan all by myself!!! 

So please send good vibes our way!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Re: Please send good vibes our way!!!

Gessh that is messed up

Good luck let us know how it turns out

Brian

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 2 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Please send good vibes our way!!!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please send good vibes our way!!!UPDATE

The bank accepted our offer and we are set to close in two weeks.  Hopefully we will!

One question thought- The bank is giving us $4000 towards appliances because the builder did not install them before the foreclosure happened.  I was told I have to take a invoice to closing for the items.  So can someone explain this in more detail for me.

Message 4 of 5
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Re: Please send good vibes our way!!!UPDATE

Well, my best GUESS is that you need to go pick out your appliances and then take that invoice to closing showing the total cost of your new appliances?

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.