Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility of a Manual Review?

tag
lady_texan
New Contributor

Possibility of a Manual Review?

At what point does a manual review happen? Do you request the bank to do it or just bring it up? Next...what will it profit me? I have 4 baddies to go...2 CA a done deal PFD in a week or so....FP will pay 60%:smileysad: and asking for the bal on a new TL....and one that is being handled another route. I have caught up all late pays (the notation is still there) BUT it now says pays as agreed Smiley Wink...can a manual help me out? If not show me the guru way PLEASE!!!

"Trying to enjoy my NEXT 30 years---DEBT FREE!!!" Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: Possibility of a Manual Review?

A manual review means that your file probably did not pass automated UW;

A human being must review your entire file, and it will NOT profit or help you in anyway unless you have written extenuating circumstance explanation letters for those collections that  a lenient UW may overlook

usually, a manual review is a major pain because of all the little things they may require, I remember reading one member on here was told to submit copies of the last 12 months of utility bill payments!! lol

Message 2 of 3
lady_texan
New Contributor

Re: Possibility of a Manual Review?

Thanks for responding...I was just wondering because I read it on here somewhere. So basically it could be a mixture of both traditional and non-traditional credit for review. WHEW...hope I dont have to go that route.

"Trying to enjoy my NEXT 30 years--DEBT FREE!!" Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.