cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Tax issue on my husbands taxes. Will this cause an issue?

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Potential Tax issue on my husbands taxes. Will this cause an issue?

am obtaining the loan in my name only because by hubbys scores are in the mid to low 500's long story short I recieved the disclosures and noticed that they asked for me and my hubys signatures to obtained tax records from 2012-2015 well he owes what we thought was around 2700 but after going online and making payment arrangements for him (he filed single up until last yr). I noticed on the IRS site its showing he owes over 5500 from 2012 and 2013 in which I filed for him on turbo tax, we cant get in touch with anyone and I know he isnt on the loan and Ive heard with FHA if you have payment arrangement and have made at least 3 payments we should be ok....Could this potentially impact us in a very bad way? We are in to process of looking into why they are showing he didnt file2013 but for 2012 he did not file as we knew that. What else can we do in the process of trying to get this all fixed? It shows  now in 2013 that turbo tax rejected the return but we got an email saying it was accepted ugh what can we do?

Any insite is appreciated. If we file for this current yr prior to closing will that keep them from needing to look into 2012's taxes?

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Potential Tax issue on my husbands taxes. Will this cause an issue?

Bump

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.