Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Approval Done!!!

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Pre Approval Done!!!

I am soooooooo Excited and nervous at the same time, so my pre approval is good for 90 days and they say they wont have to run my credit because my mid score is 622 as long as we close within 90 days. Also my file was ran through the automated system and it has be approved through that, What does that mean? The loan officer says he has done many loans and gaurantee's this one he can get done. It is still in the building process and have laid the slab, it will also be ready in Oct which means I still will close in time to recieve the 8,000 tax credit which was my biggest concern. Last but not least the builder is paying 7,000 in closing costs for me and I will recieve a SETH grant for my down payment they also threw in a double door refridgerator/icemaker. Seems like a dream!!!!! im so Excited, we will be moving the end of OCT, GOD IS GOOD!! TRUST HIM AND SEE!!
Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pre Approval Done!!!

I agree with that God is good!!! My pre-approval is on its way. A friend of mine wants to know how did you get your scores up so quickly?Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
MOMO30
Regular Contributor

I must agree with you both God is good my scores may not be where I want them but there getting there and I know he hear's my prayer's. I cant wait until we can be pre-approved. Congrats to you best of luck!

trans: 610

Eq: 597

In time I'll be there I know it!

Message 3 of 5
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Just a reminder of what cannot be discussed on the FICO forums:

* Race
* Nationality
* Sex
* Religion
* Politics

Message 4 of 5
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Sorry

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.