Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approval ??

tag
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pre-Approval ?? ...Nope...no Pre Approval

What is keeping your scores down? Maybe you can pay down your debt further.. Don't get discouraged.. I applied in december.. No dice... I worked on some things & now I'm pre approved... Keep pushing forward!! Don't give up!!!

Message 11 of 13
kezia2410
Regular Contributor

Re: Pre-Approval ?? ...Nope...no Pre Approval

Lender is telling me now that I need to wait for 2 of my credit cards to age to 6 months (June). She didnt tell me that before or I would have waited til June to have her pull the scores. She told me what accounts to pay off. I did that and was able to get them all removed. I only have 1 charge off (675) and 1 Medical ( 262) and she told me I didn't need to pay those. My 3 cards have a utl of 1-15.....I just don't know what to do now cause my leasae expire in May and I have to wait til June to start the process again.

Mrs_hambright wrote:

What is keeping your scores down? Maybe you can pay down your debt further.. Don't get discouraged.. I applied in december.. No dice... I worked on some things & now I'm pre approved... Keep pushing forward!! Don't give up!!!

Message 12 of 13
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pre-Approval ??

Look at the bright side., June is 90 days away & give you more time to get a higher score & more money saved..it will be worth the wait
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.