New Visitor

Pre Approval

Hello I just got pre approved for a mortgage, Im going to be using the VA Loan through USAA. Please share your thoughts with me. I want to put 0 down. Now I am sure I could have been pre approved for more but I had to pick a amount which i thought was strange, I figured they would give me the most allowed for my credit history and income. Regardless I only expect to spend right around this. I thought I would be able to lock in for 60 days so I can have this interest rate but I was wrong, I was informed I must have the contract, I am in the only begining stages and was just scared of seeing a interest rate sky rocket. I am new to this all so please don't jump down my throat.. Anyhow, thank for the feedback!

-Chris

30-Year Fixed Rate VA

Monthly Payment of $1,073.64

Estimated Monthly Payment

$1,073.64

Principal and Interest

$898.84

Property Taxes

$126.67

Homeowners Insurance

$48.13

Tax and insurance escrows cannot be waived for this loan.

Estimation Details for 30-Year Fixed Rate VA Monthly Payment of $1,073.64

Interest Rate

3.750%

A

nnual 

P

ercentage 

R

ate

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

4.006%

Loan Amount

$194,085

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

/Cost

0.500 / $970

Settlement Costs

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

$9,251.81

Minimum Down Payment

$0.00

Third-Party Fees

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

$1,475.00

Lender Fees

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

$2,075.98

VA Funding Fee

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

$4,085.00

Prepaids and Escrow

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

$1,615.83

Cash Due at Closing

(Opens Pop-up Layer)

$5,116.81

Valued Contributor

Re: Pre Approval

Did not see a specific question. All seems ok to me. Rate is good and drastic increases are highly unlikely within the next few month ... but move as quickly as possible to find and secure your new house.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.