Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approved!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-Approved!!!!

Girlfriend and I finally felt comfortable enough with our scores to put preapproval paperwork in and get credit pulled.  We are going Wells Fargo and are doing a 203K loan for a 2 Flat.  I'll tell you the mortgage officer has been great and been following up within hours of my emails, at times even at midnight.  

Girlfriend and I make a combinded 130K yearly

Combinded credit card debt is 500 dollars

Combinded Car loans roughly 40K

Combinded Students Loans 70K (Mine are deferred for over a year 47K)

Scores for me are in my siggy and my girlfriends middle score is 703.  We got approved for 335K with 3.5% down and an estimated 4.5% interest obviously not locked yet.  Really excited and the preapproval is estimating 1000 dollars a month from second unit.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
wagsk1
Regular Contributor

Re: Pre-Approved!!!!

Congrats and good luck!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wagsk1 wrote:

Congrats and good luck!

Thank you, I have to thank all the people on this forum that have provided me with a wealth of knowledge on credit, mortgages and the process.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's fantastic. I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Girlfriend and I finally felt comfortable enough with our scores to put preapproval paperwork in and get credit pulled.  We are going Wells Fargo and are doing a 203K loan for a 2 Flat.  I'll tell you the mortgage officer has been great and been following up within hours of my emails, at times even at midnight.  

Girlfriend and I make a combinded 130K yearly

Combinded credit card debt is 500 dollars

Combinded Car loans roughly 40K

Combinded Students Loans 70K (Mine are deferred for over a year 47K)

Scores for me are in my siggy and my girlfriends middle score is 703.  We got approved for 335K with 3.5% down and an estimated 4.5% interest obviously not locked yet.  Really excited and the preapproval is estimating 1000 dollars a month from second unit.  

Congrats!! I am looking forward to homeownership in 2017

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.